The position is for a part-time marketing assistant, about 20 hours per week. College students are welcome as well.
Before sending a resume, please review our website at www.solectek.com to ensure that your background is appropriate for our product line and customer base. While the job does not require a previous exposure to our industry, it will be helpful to have technical background in wireless or broadband technologies and products.
- Cold calling of customers from databases
- Calling and first-line recruiting of potential channel partners
- Engage in some customer marketing activities.
- Assist sales managers with sales activities.
- Technical aptitude - Must be able to acquire knowledge of broadband wireless products (radios) for point to point or multipoint applications or related network, security and data transmission equipment.
- Basic interest and knowledge of high tech products.
- Technical training and/or degree is a plus.
- Telephone marketing experience is a plus.
- Must be a fluent English speaker; Foreign language a plus.
- Some experience in sales or marketing activities.
Please email your resume to with the words “Marketing Associate” in the subject line.
About Solectek Corporation:
Solectek Corporation manufactures long-range broadband wireless products used to transmit voice, data and video. Founded in 1989 in San Diego, CA, the company is a pioneer in point-to-point and point-to-multipoint systems in the unlicensed and licensed frequency bands. Since 1998, Solectek has been owned by an international conglomerate with holdings in electronics, real estate, construction and other diversified industries. Solectek has installations in more than 90 countries and is a Principal Member of the WiMAX Forum.